Monday, April 9, 2007

Google Sketchup

Posted on 5:52 AM by Setyagus Sucipto


Hmmm google Sketchup, what's that ?? when first time I saw it, I think it's something like picassa or like photo editing, but when I install it i got some great application and simple application for 3d Modeling, yups 3D modeling.

I never touch app for 3D modeling cause I think we need some basic for make some modeling, but when I found this application I found make some 3D application it's easy (thank for google). With this application we can make conceptual design from simple to complex.

pencil icon Simple: Learn the small toolset quickly
pencil icon Fast: Model as fast as you think
pencil icon Powerful: Design anything from a shoebox to a skyscraper
pencil icon Flexible: Make your models loose/conceptual or tight/accurate
pencil icon Fun: Place your models in Google Earth
You can visit the download application area in this link
http://sketchup.google.com/download.html
And if you want other sample like the picture you can find
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse

So enjoy and fun with the 3D model

No Response to " Google Sketchup "